Our funeral director and staff pledge to offer the experience, dignity, and respect that we all deserve. For decades, the Wallace Funeral Home has provided compassionate services to the Sussex community. Our funeral home offers a full-range of services including funeral and memorial services in our large community chapel.
Wallace Funeral Home will:
- Prepare and file the death certificate
- Assist in the preparation of obituaries and arrange for publication online and in local papers as desired
- Schedule and coordinate your funeral service. Services can be coordinated with any house of worship or local cemetery
- Arrange transportation of the deceased
- Arrange an officiant
- Arrange for service music - we offer a baby grand piano and music system
- Arrange for flowers to be ordered
- Arrange personalized experiences; including use of our projection screen for photo or video tributes
- Notify any fraternal, military or other organizations, per the family's request
- Comfort and guide you during this difficult time
A graveside service occurs at the graveside or crypt in a cemetery. We can help you arrange a graveside service for yourself or a loved one.
Cremation is an alternative means of final disposition to burial or entombment. Cremation can follow the visitation and funeral service where a casket is present or a service may be held after cremation. Learn more.
Veterans Funeral Services
We are proud to provide funeral services for our Nation's Veterans. We will help explain your benefits and create a service to honor the life that served our Country.
Contact us today and let us show you the many options available to create a personalized celebration of life. Protect your family for less. Don’t make such an important decision on the perception of price.
What to look for when choosing a funeral home:
- Years in Service
- Price - best value
If you have just have experienced a loss…even if we have not served your family we are here to offer you our free after-loss program.